Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sneak Peek

Mom and I went to the most fabulous sale today via a tip from my good friend Jenny over at Jenny Lipstick and Laundry! Oh. Em. GEE. SCORE! Fabulous statuary, rusty wrought iron....my heart skipped a beat and tumbled right outta my chest I was so excited! Mom and I had F U N finding the little odds and ends that will make up Nana's! Here's a sample of the haul:

Once that adventure was over (and BTW we ran into some old Nana's Attic customers from back in the day and they were as thrilled as we are about the new store!), we headed down to unload and rearrange some stuff to get an idea of the spaces we have available, how much room for ADA compliance, etc. Here's a little taste of what we have to look forward to:


We are having such a great time just finding stuff to put everywhere! We haven't even moved in all of our fabulous vendors yet!
Have a FABOO Saturday! ~Shara

1 comment:

  1. I saw these goodies today at the store...you did good...so proud of your both.
    Hugs & Create
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete